The Noble Woman was created after The Wife of Noble Character found in Proverbs 31:10-31.
Our mandate from God is to build wives of noble character and to teach women to do good and live in a way that honors God.
Our mission is rooted in Titus 2:3-5 NLT, which is to “…Teach the older women to live in a way that honors God…train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God.”
You’re in the right place if:
- You’re a Christian woman looking to gain resources to take your spiritual life to another level.
- You’re a Christian wife (or aspiring wife) looking to restore or strengthen your marriage with biblical strategies that will radically transform your relationship with your husband.
- You’re a Christian mom (or aspiring mom) looking to equip yourself with tools to raise strong, confident, and godly children.
- You’re a Christian single (not married) woman looking for instructions to thrive in this season, abstain from sex, and prepare for the husband God is sending your way.
- You’re a Christian woman looking for godly principles to steward your finances and resources or to monetize your talents and hobbies to experience an increase in your income.
- You’re looking for a bold community of like-minded Christian women determined to live a lifestyle that’s pleasing to God